Friday, September 22, 2006

Dottore! Dottore!


10:02 PM CEST, 4:02 PM EST - Hey all, hope you liked my previous post. I had a lot of fun doing it and it didn't take very long so I might do it again sometimes. If you're lucky. This picture is of a newly graduated student from l'Universtia di Padova. Poor girl, they were dousing her with flower and calling her bad names. I want to graduate from UM and here.
Sooo.... I've been packing all day, going to move tomorrow and then hopefully watch Michigan beat some Badger butt. Alright well that is all I have for now. Catch ya laaaater!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Loved the the Podcast posting. You look great and I had tears in my eyes for your Mom when I saw you. Miss you and love you,
aunt chris

ps kristy, excellent job on not being a suck-up! I'm liking you more all the time.

Anonymous said...

thanks chris...i do what i can :)
good luck to state this weekend...nothing but love! i miss you all, i hope everything is going well!

ps i have my ticktet to go visit stephen... i fly out november 17. i know i can't take the place of the schrage family tradition with the detroit parade, but at least he will have a taste of home for thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stevo-

I hope your move went well.

I took my boat over to the DYC yesterday for the day to meet up with fellow Chris Craft Commander owners. When I pulled in I was promptly greeted by the harbormaster who wanted to know if I knew Steve Schrage.

Of course I told him you were the closest of my kin thinking it might get me a better well. It didn't. But he sends his greetings and told me you did a great job at the DYC for them and he was sorry you had to leave so early.

After I was secure at the dock and got off the boat I started talking to a guy who was washing the boat next to me. It was Anthony who also wanted me to tell you he says "Hi."

....I almost felt like a celebrity as I arrived.... thanks.

Keep having fun. I hope your new living arrangement works out well.

Take care.

Mike