Thursday, August 31, 2006

I hope I was born in Southfield..

12:44AM CEST, 6:44PM EST -- ... cause that's what I put on my passport information today. Hey all! I finally figured out how to get some internet in my room! I'm stoked as the californians would call it. "that's gnarly". Though I haven't been able to get my AIM working yet. Anyway, thank you all for your postings it's great to hear from you all. Today was a good day we started off with some orientation business and then we were able to roam the streets of Padova for the day. It was very nice because I was able to get some numbers to call as potential roommates and I was able to pick up a new cell phone. If you want my number (I get free incoming calls) just e-mail me at schragoo@umich.edu and ill send it your way. Anyways it's getting late because I have to get up really early for a placement test tomorrow morning, but I just wanted to make a quick post and then tomorrow I'l try and upload some pictures so you can see where I'm living and some of the new people I have met. I love you and I miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you know where you were born...

Anonymous said...

Danny knows where you were born :P