Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Stay in London


Hey all…. Comin at you again this time from the streets of London… word. We were just notified that our plane is not serviceable and they do not know what they are going to do now. Wonderful. That wasn’t the only mishap in London, while we were waiting for the Customs into the UK, we were greeted with a fire alarm and told to evacuate. We had been waiting in the line for a long time so we (and most everyone else) decided to stay in line despite the warnings to the contrary. The trip to this airport in London wasn’t too bad, about an hour in a bus, but it was probably the quietest bus ride I have ever been on. Maybe it was because it was freakishly early in the morning. I’ve decided that people here in London dress a lot better than people in the US. And my mom was right, I probably shouldve brought a sportcoat because I see people wearing them all over the place. Weird. So now Christina and I are sharing photos of the summer with each other while we wait. And wait. And wait….

No comments: