Tuesday, August 01, 2006



Hello! This is the first of hopefully a string of blog entries to keep friends and family updated on my whereabouts and excursions in my life. Who knows what is in store for me this year, but I'm hoping to bring ya'll along with me through a blog such as this. I don't know how often I am going to be able to update it but I'm shooting for once a week.
I haven't played around with this site yet, but I'm pretty sure you will be able to post and give me suggestions, let me know what I'm doing wrong, etc.
Hopefully I'll figure out how to post pictures, too.
The main reason I am setting this up is so that I can stay in touch with everyone back home, but this isn't a one-way street. I really want to know what's going on in everyone else's life, too, so please post and let me know what the heck is new with you.
As for this entry, I'll bring you up to speed real quick with my life:
I just got back from up north with the whole Schrage famb and with special guest appearances by Kristy, Bryan, Alison and Andrew. We had fun and watched the canoe race... played some Euchre, ate a lot of food, and Kristy schooled all the boys in two games of 21. That girl can shoot the lights out.
I just finished up my job at the DYC docking boats for the summer, and I'm hoping to get Uncle Dave, Uncle Rick, and Aunt Betsy squared away with a new barcoding system at Legna before the end of this week. I have been pretty busy all summer working the two jobs, but I have most definately left time for myself and made it to a few concerts: Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley, Jason Mraz, Dave Matthews Band (2x), Randy Travis (with Poppa Schrags), Counting Crows and the Goo Goo Dolls. And Brooks and Dunn and the Beach Boys are still to come. ANNNNd I've managed to see some baseball... I've seen a couple of Tiger's games, though I believe I am below .500 with them so I don't know if I can go anymore. AND our parents took us to Chicago one weekend and we saw the White Sox @ the Cubbies. Overall I have been really busy but I have had a ton of fun.
I leave for Italia on the 28th of August so I hope to catch you before then. Of course the paperwork for travel abroad is ridiculous so who knows maybe I won't be going after all. As far as I know, all my stuff is in order and my plane leaves the 28th so give me a call or before then I would love to say goodbye. Ok I think this is good for my first entry. See ya next week!

Stevo
PS - That picture is at the end of the quarter game. Obviously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to eat food.
Cookies are deluctable.
Brownies-Holy Crap.

www.geocites.com/chefdannypuck
the danny puck organization has just been established. check it out