Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yes! There really is a Kalamazoo


So I'm stuck in Ann Arbor waiting for an advising appointment and I thought I'd update the blog after a great weekend. Kristy took me to Kalamazoo for the "Summer quarterly" where they celebrate all the family's summer birthdays. I don't remember how many there were exactly but there were quite a few. I found a new favorite member of Kristy's family in her cousin's son Shane (See Above). He's a player.

While we were there we visited her cottage an Gravel lake, spent some time in the newly installed hot tub at the Garvey house, and saw the boys on Western's campus for a night of... well let's just call it a night. And a good one at that.

I managed to beat Kristy in 1 on 1 bball finally, though she took me in pig. And I saw Berm last week and we watched Good Night and Good Luck when he had his wisdom teef out. He seems to think that I'll keep this up for 3 weeks and then call it quits. I'll prove him wrong. As long as people read this I'll keep posting. So until next week or so... Good night, and good luck.

No comments: