Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Arrivo in Padova!

- 5:41 AM EST - 11:41 AM CEST - Buona Mattina! Ciao tutti! Right now you all are sleeping, but Italia is hoppin! Everything is so new and different and exciting the group of us got up early this morning (7:00 early) and decided to go exploring for a little while. Everything is so much different, from the plugs in the wall to the stores on the corner. I am still looking for an internet connection because we don’t get one in my room, but I will find it soon. I think there is one in the center of town. We are going to go there later.
We arrived last night at Copernico (the dorm where I’m staying at) on Via Tiepolo at about 9:00 this time and it was already dark. We got ourselves checked in real quick and then we went out with some grad students that have been living here for a couple weeks. It’s nice to roll up with cute girls because all the people who live here and know what they are doing don’t mind to help them.
– Interuption - And I just met my suitemate, David. He’s from San Diego which I think is French for a whale’s –
He seems like a cool kid, I’m about to go eat with him and Camile and the girls… I’ll let you know when I get back!

No comments: