Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do you want??

9:49 PM  HONG KONG -

Oh Hey!  A half a day in Hong Kong has taken me to several shops in the market, down by the water, and upstairs to the 28th floor where I could work out with a great view of the water and a couple of distant islands. 
Right now we are working on our presentations for tomorrow and Tuesday when we head to the Disney offices.  (See above).

The real question I have though is... What do you want??? I plan on doing heavy shopping this coming week because everything here is pretty darn cheap.  Let me know!  Cheers!

PS - Also, the Great Firewall of China doesn't exist in Hong Kong - which means Facebook and Youtube! Hooray!  And can you guess what movie we are watching??

3 comments:

Sister Schrag said...

Is it a huge market? I love places like that. Buy some art for yourself, it's a great way to remember your experience and the unique culture it has...

oh and also- I want jewelry!!!! (I trust Leah's judgement)

Jean Schrage said...

Hi Stephen!!
This is Betsy and Mom!! We were just thinking about what you could get us in Hong Kong. Betsy wants scarves too. I want you to find me a cool watch like you did in Italy. I also agree with Betsy that you should find yourself some cool art! We really don't care, we were just trying to give you ideas.
How has this part of the trip been? How have your presentations gone? Have you presented to Disney yet?
Hope all is well.
Love, MOM:)

joanne said...

hey!

from experience, Mao t-shirts, and I know you've already seen a lot of them, make good presents. i should have bought 30 more of them, they're such a hit with my friends. And always go a size bigger. they shrink really easy. If you go for pearls, scratch them or rub them with your teeth (seriously) to make sure they're real. they'll scam you with fake ones,figuring you'll never come back to get them. ni hao! joanne