Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sportstalk

5:28 am TORONTO - 

Hello online world!  It's 5:30 am and I have been up for the past hour and a half trying to fall asleep.  It's weird because I haven't slept much in the past 48 hours but I am just not tired.  My internal clock is really confused.  Maybe it was that full moon we saw the entire flight.  

Anyway, this provides me with ample opportunity to catch myself up on the sports world again.  Currently, I am listening to Bill Simmons and JA Adande discuss Kobe breaking the Lakers' all-time points record.  I am already annoyed with it, on to my BOYS Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon.  I love these guys and their podcast I have downloaded and listened to almost every day while I was abroad.  They are who I go to for comfort when I need some good old fashioned Americana in my life.  They are like Bob Seger and Chevy trucks: Like a rock.  

In other news: Federer is up on Murray.  Am I supposed to care about this match? I find it pretty difficult.  Also I am very hesitant to look at our Detroit sports teams right now...

Ok PTI is over. It's 6:15  I am going to bed.  Good.. morning?







2 comments:

joanne said...

go to bed! You're going to be mixed up for two days with your body clock. Sleep when you're tired and the rest will sort out.

joanne

Jean Schrage said...

Stephen,
So happy you are home!!!!! I think Joanne gave you good advice, sleep when you are tired. It must be really strange to be back. Anxious to hear about your upcoming trips. Were you able to get your clothes cleaned? Dad said your dryer was broken. Call dad today you got a letter over the weekend about your credit card...???
Miss you!
Love, MOM:)