Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I DOWNLOADED THE YANKEES GAME!

4:42 PM Padua - MLB.COM has a free fan appreciation download of the game vs the Yankees!!!! I just downloaded it I can't wait to watch it. I don't have time to write a full one right now but I have had class for a week now and I DON'T UNDERSTAND A DARN THING! But today one of my profs decided to point me out to everyone and asked me where I was from, after a quick "Detroit, Michigan" he couldn't understand me and the whole lecture hall erupted into laughter. I don't know what he said afterwards but he decided to single me out again and call me Thomas. Whatever dude, he's still sweet. Anyway, I have to get going pretty soon but I wanted to say hi and let you know that I plan on posting some pictures tomorrow from ROMA! with the SJA group. Rome was beautiful. More on that later... LET'S GO TIGERS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steven

Just wanted to let you know the Frattini's our following your travels, Keep safe and keep up the great stories.

Mr. Frattini

Anonymous said...

We are all waiting to hear about your Rome trip. Grandma was sooo excited that she was able to talk to you.
Luv,
Aunt Betsy

Danny said...

Stephen Michael:
Well alot has happened this week so I'll try to make this quick. First of all, as of a couple of hours ago, a plane crashed into an NYC building. It wasn't terrorists, but it was apparently Cory Lidle of the Yankees. Just 2 people (including Cory) died so it's not too bad. The Tigs obviously won last night and are going to (knock on wood) do the same tonight. We've got Verlander starting, and hopefully he'll pitch as good as Nate did last night.
Homecoming for North is on Friday so that should be fun (forecast: SNOW!). I can't make the game (dance at SJA) but North should hopefully win the football game. That's about it, I'll talk to you later!
-your favorite brother (obviously)
DANIEL J.

Anonymous said...

Steve,
Glad to hear you're having a great time over yonder, it was also good to be able to exchange a few words the other night. Anyway, go tigs, go blue, and keep on keepin' on.
- Jordan