Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mid Journey Mo Bro

As most of you probably don't know, I have embarked upon a journey to full upper lip foliage with a few of my coworkers this Movember.  As is customary, we are doing this to raise awareness and funds to combat prostate cancer.  

Besides reporting on the status of the unpredictable follicle growth, I would also like to take this time to encourage you to contribute even a dollar to the cause.  It may come back and benefit you in ways that you may never realize.  If you are like me, you probably believe in paying it forward and good karma.   Consider this a sure-fire way to earn some of that. 

Now: mustache time.   Click on my MoSpace page to view my progress report. 



A big Thanksgiving Thank you to all of my family and friends for their continued support. 

Best, 
Steve

No comments: