Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's 5 O'clock somewhere...



5:55 AM Padova - Hey all it's Steve comin at you from my bed in Padova. I haven't been able to sleep so I figured I might as well do something if I am going to be awake. I arrived safely in Padova on Tuesday with only minor delays in both airports DTW and Frankfort. I went out for dinner with some friends at the mensa and then we had a spritz or two in the piazza for Alice's birthday. I was very tired and we all left pretty early, but on my way home I heard some (loud) voices that were speaking English so I HAD to introduce myself and found out they were Texans looking for a bar nearby. Being the kind gentleman that I am I decided to take them there and have a beer with them, it was good times. I tried to meet up with them again tonight but I couldn't find them. Oh well, I watched a movie with some friends and decided to go to Budapest tomorrow (Friday). I heard it was pretty cheap and a good place to go so I am pumped. I'll write more when I get back... my roommate just came back with some friends.. Notte!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stevo,

Glad you made it back in one "strange" piece. Christmas Holidays did wonders for your new looks -- Big Improvement! Now get back to the beer -- I mean books. Later dude.

Anonymous said...

Stevo,

Great to see you and Christie over your Christmas break! Glad you made it back safely and you fell right back into your routine. Look forward to more of your posts --

Ciao ~ Uncle Bruin

Anonymous said...

Stevo,

Was there something in that peanut butter I sent you ?

Hope all is well..........looking forward to hbearing about Budapest.

Uncle Bob