Thursday, January 18, 2007

Budapes(h)t



5:21 PM Padova - Hey all! I made it back to Padova yesterday morning after a weekend in Budapest, Hungary and I am still amazed by how cool that city was. I am going to try and write about the whole trip but there is so much! Here we go:
Friday: We had class from 9-11 and then we got things together for our train at 5. We were in 5 ourselves: Me, Dave, Laura, Catherine and Tiffany. On our train we met Brad (a guy from Tenn) a bunch of American soldiers and Christian Jean Maurice (a 68 year old gym teacher from Paris).
This is just the beginning... Sorry I haven't posted until now, I have pictures up you can check them Here. I'll write more this week I have a lot to do! Buona Notte! Steve

2 comments:

Liz Davisson said...

hey steve!
can i come visit italy some time?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephen!

We need an update!!

Are you freeeeezing?

We miss you!

Love, MOMxxxxxxxxooooooo